Sunday, July 1, 2012

#15 Go to Lucky Cheng's

One of the great things about New York... is that it's SOOO GREAT.  You can do a lot of amazing things.  For example, go to a drag show at a yummy Chinese restaurant... F'ing incredible. So of course, this post is all about #15 Go to Lucky Cheng's....

So I had heard a few things about Lucky Cheng's, mainly about how much fun it was, but I really didn't know what to expect... Luckily for me, I had a few friends that also wanted to check it out - my awesome roommate Ellie (of The Bitchin' Kitchin' fame) and good friend Justin R.

When we arrive, the street outside is packed with people waiting to get in, and the bar inside is packed with people waiting for tables. 

Lucky Cheng's is currently located on the Lower East Side, but will be relocating to Times Square by the end of the summer
As we settle in to our table, I just look around in awe.  There are tons of groups, tons of gorgeously made up and tall drag queens, and tons of bachelorette parties.  I counted 13 bachelorette parties, and I'm probably missing a few.  And these girls are going CRAZY, screaming, yelling, boozing, etc.

As far as decor, the entire room is painted in red, and there are paintings like the following on every single wall...


Before we forget, I make Justin take a pic of me and the roomie:


Of course, the first order of business is to get drinks.  We decide to order a Large Orgy Bowl, which has a flaming volcano in the middle, and get the "Pink P*ssy" flavor... yeah, this place is sinful...


After ordering dinner, they do half an hour of "lap dances", and this poor girl got not only a lap dance but something else...
Nope that's not me...
Then, Ms Paulina comes on and MCs the rest of the show... she picks out all the brides of the bachelorette parties and asks questions (when are you getting married, what does he do, let me see the ring) and of course, peppers some bitchiness in with the sexual references...


Our waitress Bri is smitten with Justin... and, for my birthday, Justin agreed to get his picture taken with Bri... and of course, Bri gets right on his lap:


And then she starts licking his head...


It's not clear from this picture if Justin is enjoying Bri licking his head or if he's screaming in terror!!!  After she had climbed off, Bri asked him to go home with her... which totally made the experience. 

Lucky Cheng's is a fabulously good time... lots of laughs... lots of gorgeous "women" (who are self-admittedly men in their 40s)... and some decent Chinese food. Thank you Ellie and Justin R for enjoying the experience with me!!!

Would I go back?  Absolutely... but only if there is a bachelorette party involved :)

No comments:

Post a Comment